Every dieters nightmare

Every dieters nightmare

Friday, November 30, 2007

Discovering Web tools

For this exercise I chose ColourBlender to play with as I'm currently renovating and am having trouble settling on a colour to paint my bathroom. As I love colour, the currently popular options of neutrals don't suit me at all. I really love the way this works, to enable you to blend up a colour and then have suggested blends made. It certainly offers some surprising choices that I wouldn't have thought of! A very useful little tool.

http://colorblender.com/

The directory is another useful site - particularly for librarians who like to have things organized. The only problem I've found in learning about 2.0 at work is that our WebMarshall is sooooo overbearing that we are unable to access some of these applications ie vozMe which converts text to MP3. Otherwise, it's been great!

No comments: