Every dieters nightmare

Every dieters nightmare

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So, I'm currently playing with Flickr which is very cool. What a great tool for travellers especially and being able to email the photo from your phone? I can remember colour TV being introduced, let alone anything as exciting as this! I find the quality of the photos a bit variable but there are some very interesting and creative ones there. I really liked the geo function where you can browse via a map. I had a browse of the photos around Cusco and it brought back some great memories of the trip I did there many years ago.

Now that I can see the possibilites of this site, it makes it more worthwhile investing in a good digital camera. I'm still using my very old film Minolta which is pretty much idiot proof - just what I need! SO, time to start investigating digital.....

No comments: